Ivation Electric Pressure Washer 2200 PSI 1.8 GPM with Power Hose Nozzle Gun and Turbo Wand, All Parts Included, W/ Built in Soap Dispenser Review
Editor rating: 4.7/5
We reviewed the Ivation Electric Pressure Washer 2200 PSI 1.8 GPM with Power Hose Nozzle Gun and Turbo Wand, All Parts Included, W/ Built-in Soap Dispenser and we based our rating on these criteria: easy to assemble, ease of use, safeness, cleaning ability, and durability.
Out of all the pressure washers that are inexpensive and ranked high by buyers online, this pressure washer received the highest rating from us, that is 4.7 out 5 stars. The reason is that this unit resolves the simple problems that buyers have on most pressure washers like units that easily tips over and adapters or connectors that leak. Unlike other pressure washers, this unit uses a brass connector.
It also has an Optional Self-Suction that enables the use of standing water if no garden hose is available which is pretty unique. I did not come across this kind of feature in the other pressure washer I reviewed. The only thing I didn't like about this unit is soap dispenser which could use a dial or "remove feature" to allow the user some control on whether they want to use soap or not. Other than that, this unit has some other features which I will discuss more below.
To sum it up, this unit is one of my favorites. It's inexpensive, convenient, and powerful enough for everyday use in cleaning vehicles, cars, SUV's, ATV's, boats, RVs, and homes, driveways, decks, and patios. Get rid of tough dirt, grime, gunk, oil, rust, mildew, loose paint, mold, and grease.
Advantages and disadvantages
- Base is wide enough to prevent it from falling over
- Brass connectors with proper slip on/off feature
- Onboard nozzle storage
- Easy to assemble, small, lightweight and portable (rolls easily on two big wheels)
- TSS (Total Stop System) - machine stops running when trigger is released saving you energy and increasing the motor's life
- 5 interchangeable quick-connect nozzles to get different spray patterns
- Optional Self-Suction enables the use of standing water if no garden hose is available
- 1-year warranty
- Relatively quiet
- Comes with a handy tool to clean nozzles
- Soap dispenser is unremovable and has no on/off feature
- Nozzles is stuck in the base/housing of the unit when the unit arrived
- Model #: IVA-9175L
- Color: Orange
- Weight: 25 pounds
- Dimension: 12.5 x 12 x 32 inches
- Power cord: 35-foot power cord
- High-pressure hose: 20 feet
- PSI: 2,200 PSI
- GPM: 1.8 GPM water flow
- Motor: Water cooled induction 14.5 Amp/1600 Watt
- Warranty: 1 year
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 5 interchangeable quick-connect high and low-pressure nozzles (0, 15, 25, 40 degrees, and soap)
- Spray wand
- Bonus turbo wand
- High-pressure hose
- Spray gun
- Tap adapter
- Plastic storage
What I like most about this pressure washer is its overall look and design. The unit is small, lightweight, and portable. It can easily be moved around because of its two large wheels. The base of the unit is wide enough it won't easily tip over. The garden hose goes at the back while the high-pressure hose goes at the front which will allow you to easily move around with the spray gun.
The unit has several reliable storage containers at the back for the nozzle, wands and any other items you want to put at the back of the unit. For a small unit, it sure has a lot of storages which is surprising. On top of it all, the storages are placed neatly at the back of the unit.
I prefer adjustable wands so that I will be able to easily switch to different spray patterns. This unit, however, will require you to switch nozzles to get different spray patterns which is not what I want but it's not a big deal because the nozzles have this quick-connect feature which will allow you to detach and attach different nozzles easily.
See how the Ivation Pressure Washer works
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it have to be hooked up to a water supply?
Does the unit have an adjustable nozzle to change the pressure to high, medium, and low?
Does this come with a detergent tank?
What is the warranty on this product?
How to contact Ivation?
Dial Ivation's number: 866-849-3049.
How to clean the unremovable soap dispenser?
You'll need to use up the soap with the black nozzle.